Hello, We’re closely monitoring the updates around the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
Following advice from the Australian Government Department of Health (www.health.gov.au) and the National Health Service of the United Kingdom (nhs.uk) we taken immediate action regarding the safety of our employees. We have made a few changes which may impact our service at VNP DIGITAL.
- We have asked most of our employees to work at home until further notice.
- All in-person meetings have been cancelled.
- Our datacenter staff will continue to work as data centers are listed as an 'essential service'.
- Our phone lines are temproarily suspended, but our support will still be available 24/7 including our NOC team.
We hope the best for you, your family and everyone else to stay in good health.
- Datacenter visits are now permitted if booked ahead in time. Some datacenters allow 24/7 access.
- Datacenter tours are now occuring in some cities.
- Our phone lines are available.
Director of VNP DIGITAL LIMITED